Like seriously, why isn’t pole dancing an olympic sport? This is freakin gymnastics. This is strength and skill. This is not sexual whatsoever. Why does pole dancing have to be so stigmatised as a sexual thing that only strippers do? I have great respect for all people who can pull this off. This is art and beauty right here.
Good lord, the fluidity of her movement is mind-bending, jfc
Because strippers invented it.
ive come to realize how this is actually me and i want this video to be played on loop next to my gravestone
This video is the reason why I’m in need of a gravestone.
I fucking love this so much
Is this Five Nights at Freddy’s?
This was by far the most important thing that happened in Australia in the year 2000
you can see his accent omfg
My brother saved this document and everytime he gets angry at our neighbours for being loud he prints it to their wireless printer and you can hear the wife shout “Why the fuck would you print this AGAIN?!” to her son.
This was actually presented at a scientific conference.
Here it is in paper format (pdf).
was this Onew?
she’s getting stronger
Probablythe best 6 seconds ever.
i fucking lost it
OMG IM LAUGHING SO HARD RN HIS FACE WAS ONE OF PURE TERROR OHMYGOD
Disney movies in order of historical setting
(Excludes most of the package films. Some films, eg The Lion King, are impossible to pin down exactly and some, like Aladdin and Treasure Planet, are anachronistic, so these are estimations. A few have been split into 2 if there is more than one time period in the movie, and sequels have been put together.)
this is incredible
Hey, everybody! I would like to interrupt your regularly scheduled programming for some really important stuffs!
These lovely people from our Patreon Campaign basically funded our most recent video related endeavors, and I want to sincerely thank them for their awesome support! <333
First off, these peeps that donated $3 to our campaign. That could have been a cheeseburger or something, but they chose to help us out, and we truly appreciate your burger-sized aid!
- Axel Adams (aka axelthemoogle) of Moogle Shots! She not only donates her time by helping me with photos, but also sent me cash monehs so please check her stuff out.
- Razputin Meiller! This guy supports some awesome campaigns, and I’m glad to be in his portfolio of creative people!
Next up, are the super cool $5 patrons!
- Freakyhound (aka medicalmutt). I met this lovely person at Califur 2014, and I’m proud to call them both a friend and a patron. Also, he’s an awesome fursuiter, and you guys should totally show him some love :D
- Cooper! Thank you tons for helping me out, rounding the five dollar contributions up to an even 10! You’re totes cray cray awesome sauce! Also, people reading this should check Coop out on their Weasyl page ^-^
Now here’s a neat midground! Wolf Moon Creations sent $7 our way, and they have a Patreon Campaign of their own! Please give these lovely generous people a look. It’s the least I can ask of you tumblr peeps! <3
Now these next people brought in the big double digits! That’s right! $10! That’s Olive Garden appetizer status, we’re talking about here!
- My friend Matthew Geddes (aka hemmsfox). We’ve worked together at the OCC Furry Club, and I’m very grateful for both the support he’s given through here, but also moral support and encouragement. Thanks, Hemms! :)
- Cody Thompson! I couldn’t find anything on this guy’s Patreon profile, but let me tell you this much, mystery man! Your support is forever appreciated! <3
- Fred! That’s right. No last name, but definitely no less important. I can’t wait to go on hangouts with you again very soon! On tumblr, he is fredd931, and you should love this guy. c: He’s just the bee’s knees I tell ya.
Lastly, but DEFINITELY not least, is syberthewolf. This guy is our first and only current $20 Patron. He’s our producer & friend, and I’m so happy to have him on board with this campaign. He was also our first $10 Patron, and raffle recipient. Thanks, Chris for being there from the start! x3